Monday, December 12, 2011

Final Week Reflection

Last Week: Final Reflection
All the work has been turned in and the kiddies been tucked in. LOL! The semester is over and it seems like it just started. My final reflection is on our group project. I was teamed with Heather and Ken. Great partners I had and they did such a good job. I usually do not like group assignments but they did more than I ever expected. The team flowed very well together and we did not have any problems. I learned a lot about virtual teams and social loafing. I liked that we talked about best practices of virtual teams and how to cut down on social loafing.
On a good note I am half way to my masters. I have 5 classes left and have signed up for two in the Spring. I will be done before you know it!
See you guys later!

No comments:

Post a Comment