Monday, September 19, 2011

Podcasting

Hey everyone!
Today has been a long day, well it’s been a long week since I last posted. This week’s assignment was a task of learning about podcasting. There was a lot of material to read through. After reading through the material,  I did some research on the topic of Digital Natives and Digital Immigrants. I started recording my podcast in Audacity. I liked this program. It was simple to use but seems to have a lot of features that I have not even tackled yet. After about a few hundred takes on my podcast I had to finally settle on one. I then had to convert the file to a mp3 for podcasting. This was a little tricky. You had to download a file for Audacity to convert the file. The next step was tricky. I had all kinds of issues trying to figure out what site to upload my sound file and how to RSS feed. I finally hosted my podcast at podbean and then ran it through feedburner. I don’t know if I did it right but it was a good try. Anyway, hope all of your podcasting went well and I will check back in with all of you next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment