Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Campus Week in Second Life

Campus Tour Week:
This week we were suppose to pick a partner and go into Second Life. We needed to tour and explore another college campus in Second Life. My partner was Holly and we were assigned Bowling Green State University.  The University was very well done. I thought the detail in everything was very well. I could not help myself from comparing it to Epcot at Disney. It had that future world appearance with all the buildings but then it had some old country areas as well. It felt like I was back in Epcot. It had a couple of good things in there. I loved the dance and music area. You could click on the dance statute and your Avitar could do all kinds of crazy dances.  Also the campus was divided up in 4 areas or islands; Creation, Collaboration, Community, and Interaction.
Below is the other part of our Assignment. We had to take a couple of pictures together while we were touring.  Ok, we will see you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment