Monday, October 3, 2011

Social Networking & Twitter

This week we learned about twitter and Facebook. This week was a fun week. I was already familiar with Facebook but we did some things that I don’t do a lot of. I don’t join a lot of groups on Facebook. We joined the BITE group so we could keep in touch and see what was happening in our group. Twitter is another 2.0 tool that we learned about. This is something that I have never done before but have seen this on just about everything you look at. You see professional athletes getting in trouble all the time with what they say on Tweeter. It was cool to post something in a 140 characters or less. I found myself trying to put as much as I could in one tweet. Also thought it was cool that you could join a group and only certain people could see what was being posted or said.
Ok, that’s about it this week. Was a good weekend. Went to the Dixie Classic Fair and had a blast!

No comments:

Post a Comment