Sunday, October 9, 2011

Wordle and Facebook

Wordle and Facebook
This week we finished up our Facebook assignments. We were able to join our ECU class group page on facebook. Now we will get assignments and other tasks from this social networking site. This will be something new for me. I have always just worked out of Blackboard or Moodle. I think it will be new and interesting.
Also this week we worked with Wordle. This is something that I have some knowledge of. The teachers in the district are working with this and helping students with this program. For my Wordle picture I took the Delicious and Flickr blog postings. I copied this into Wordle and thin used the windows built in snipping tool. This is the first time that I used the snipping tool and it worked great. So if you get a chance to look at my Wordle it is below. I thought it was cool which words were eye catching and gave you different look at what was posted.
See you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment